Thank You Big Poppa Smokers!!!

DerHusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I had won a Throwdown last year and forgot to buy something with the BPS Gift Certificate I had received. Well last month I ended up winning another Throwdown and getting another BPS Gift Certificate. WooHoo!!! What to buy?

I scoured their website for something. I’ve got more rubs than I could use in 2 to 3 years of cooking. Do I buy another knife? Hmmm! I finally decided on a set of Grill Grates for the Redhead.

I put this in my cart and applied one of the BPS Gift Certificates but the site wouldn’t let me apply the other one. I sent them an email to ask if there was a way I could do this and was told there can only accept one BPS Gift Certificate at a time. Well shoot I thought to myself, but then they said they would combine them into one BPS Gift Certificate this one time. Hurray and Thank You Big Poppa Smokers!!!

They arrived yesterday.

I unpacked them and found that the Grate Tool came with them and I didn’t need to buy another one but I’m still thrilled .

I had purchased this for the Redhead but look what it also fits like a glove!

I look forward to cooking many a steak and burger on these.

Thank You Big Poppa Smokers for sponsoring the Throwdowns!

Customer service at BPS is top notch. Ive gotten alot from them and have issues with their site. They always fix me up fast

Jealous and want a set of those for my redhead now (I have a set of grill grates that fit, but those are so nicely sized for the 22").

Awesome customer service from BPS. (Thanks for sponsoring the TD's and for helping a brethren out). Now, show us those Grill Grates in action!!

That’s the kind of folks I like to deal with. I’ll remember that and I’m sure others will too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back