I love my wife...It's Christmas!!!

jgbmgb

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Broke down and ordered myself an early Christmas present. Actually 2!! The first arrived today. Have been thinking about getting a pellet grill for some time and finally ordered a Rec Tec. Ordered yesterday morning and it was shipped same day and at the dock ready for pick up today! Talk about service!! Also ordered one of the small Red Box Smokers from Mark at Sweet Swine O Mine. It will be here Monday. We wanted something small and portable to be able to carry with us to the coast or mountains on weekend excursions. Looking forward to some good cooks on these!!

The Rec Tec is a sweet pellet grill/smoker!! And with a 6 year warranty!!

Attachments

• 20151120_210322.jpg
    20151120_210322.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 20151120_210353.jpg
    20151120_210353.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 20151120_210817.jpg
    20151120_210817.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 20151120_211633.jpg
    20151120_211633.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 256
I think you love it! I know many that do. Merry Christmas!

Nice looking rig there. If you haven't already you should check out TheWolfePit. He cooks up so really good looking food with his RecTec. That 6 year warranty is pretty good. Wonder why the big names in pellet cookers don't do that. :p

Congrats! Looks awesome and that is a great warranty. Now get to cooking.:heh:

Luv the Rec Tecs, darn near ordered one before I became a full fledged stick burner. Congrats and lets see those cooks!

Love my Rec Tec got it last spring. Their customer service is excellent give a call if someone does not answer, leave a message even on a Holiday call back within the hour. Very helpful getting bugs worked out.

Love mine. Congratulations!

Just discovered a new feature. If you happen to buy one of the Rectec covers for it (and aren't being careful when removing it) you can really lube up the wheels on the end of the grill with the grease bucket. I'm confident I no longer have to worry about the wheels squeaking. Fortunately, the mat that my wife bought me to put under the grill was safely off to the side so it's still nice and clean.

What a mess. Joking aside though, the cover does appear well made if you haven't picked one up yet. I'm a little worried about how it will be in the winter as it really is pretty snug and might be a challenge when really cold. That said, the black color will help collect whatever heat is available (which incidentally was why the grease bucket wasn't solid today as I expected it to be)

Back