Laurie Missouri Virgin

jbrink01

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
We have cooked Cabelas, Springfield, Pacific, Hermann and Malden. What can we expect at Laurie in terms of Friday evening, site, etc....

It is one of my favorite contests of the year. The organizers normally do a good job and the people as is normal at a contest are great. As for the site there is a good amount of room the only problem that I had last year is that it was pretty dusty since it hadn't rained for a while.

jeff
we did this contest last year was good space was an little tight
bring long hose there are hose conections every where but you my have to run it an 100 feet same with electric

Help at this contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paul the guy that i cook with this will be his first contest solo so stop by and say Hi and see if he needs help

friday night they had an consert was ok just keep drinking any thing sounds good :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I won an crown royal trip to colorado that weekend I have been second in the state for the last two years this year i made it
i am the number one sales man in the state on crown royal:wink:

so me and the wife get to go out there four four days and be spoiled

but paul has to cook the contest with out me I have to give him my truck and my cooking rig ( i must trust him ):mrgreen:

not bad contest over all squeel of aprovel one it last year
i got 10 on desert
there was 74 teams last year if i rember right

york

Good contest. Nice people. Great location. A lot of fun. But too damn hot. It was 105F last time we went there (maybe 03 or 04) and farkin hot. I think the team that won the spirit contest was running around in full cow costumes that year and to this day I wonder how they survived. We left the site and went swimming at the lake to cool down at one point.

Good contest, usually hot!!! but what do you expect for August in MOFO land. Friday night across from the stage is going to be a good bash. HODEDO's birthday. I'm hide'n!

Laurie was my daughter's first Kids Q Grand last year so it was pretty special but we aren't going back, simply because we're off to Colorado the next weekend and need to cook butts to vend there before we leave.

Laurie is one of our favorites. The only contest we have done every year since we started. Come over and have a Margarita - we are on the other side of the river. Seems like we never have the same neighbors more than one year (Except Ray J - and we have seen his Gradndaughter grow up) - wonder why?

Back