First cook with Jennifer....

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We decided to call the new to me genesis....

You knew I was going to do this.....:biggrin1:

Carne Asada....

This was so beautiful that I only seasoned with fiesta brand steak seasoning

5D41B204-EA21-4808-97E8-800BBFCECE56.jpg

Maribel brought me beer from PA. This is good.

A9002338-26DE-4BD5-8B29-ABF559E04A12.jpg

But before any cooking happened I smoked a cigar.

5D45DD4B-C135-4C1A-B30B-C5F8AEC831A5.jpg

We also found this beans and the have other varieties on Mexican style beans. I must say they we're good.

A6370A65-C380-4631-9631-6A6DCCD6B830.jpg

D84ACDA0-CAFC-4AF4-892D-EF986DFF6010.jpg

BC048C4B-9AEB-417C-BA1F-702557FC9A87.jpg

0AF34F8A-A6A3-4104-A793-FB10D361CC72.jpg

Plated and ready to eat.

73B298D0-E2B5-44A6-985B-CB08D965190E.jpg

An Instagram video of the cook.

http://instagram.com/p/pQBL5eRZLa/

Thanks for looking

Tony and Maribel

Looks great as always.

That is my choice of beer.

great looking cook!

And Yuengling beer is awesome. That is my go to beer of choice. It is also one of 2 things that i missed when I lived in San Diego for a year. Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs and Yeungling lager.

Looks delicious!
haha yuengling on the east coast is like shiner bock in texas, although i would grab a shiner over a yuengling anyday. there are a lot better beers from PA. do you get wyerbacher out your way?

Looks delicious!
haha yuengling on the east coast is like shiner bock in texas, although i would grab a shiner over a yuengling anyday. there are a lot better beers from PA. do you get wyerbacher out your way?

I never seen it out here.

We just had those beans last night Really liked them Thought they would be good in Chili Great looking plate of food I like that beer a lot- where in PA was she Good choice on the cigar

Cheers

Cheers and awesome cook sir

Last edited:
Beautiful plate Tony!

I think I'll eat just about anything that's "a la diabla". :hungry:

I never seen it out here.

well if you ever do then grab some, that or troeggs, 2 of my favorite PA breweries.

Oh and I forgot to mention, i have tried the other "covina latina" beans by bush's but not those, i will have to keep an eye out.

Great cook, and brew! My old roommate was from PA, we were the first to introduce it here now ya can by it by the case!

Last edited:
Looking good Tony! Next time Maribel is in PA tell her to call me and I'll cook for her. I'm kidding of course, I would beg her to cook for me though. :grin:

Lager is pretty good, I drank way too much of it when I was younger. Now I'm more of a Chesterfield Ale guy.

images

We just had those beans last night Really liked them Thought they would be good in Chili Great looking plate of food I like that beer a lot- where in PA was she Good choice on the cigar

Maribel added cilantro and a tbs of habanero.

She was in Leesport for work.

great looking cook!

And Yuengling beer is awesome. That is my go to beer of choice. It is also one of 2 things that i missed when I lived in San Diego for a year. Chesapeake Bay Blue Crabs and Yeungling lager.

Not to step on anyone's toes however I pretty much live in Yuengling country (moreso now since I've moved) and I've never been overly impressed with it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad beer...and better than close to all the factory beers out there...but I will take a good micro or regional brew over it any day.

Back