Come on oldtimers show your stuff!!! Okay really anbody but fer the olditmers that are Lurking.... That includes you TXSchutte!!!!

This is a "Prime" example of what i am talking about
232323232%7Ffp997%3Enu%3D3377%3E5%3C3%3E%3B5%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A%3C6%3A%3B39338nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp935%3Enu%3D3377%3E5%3C3%3E%3B5%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D334%3A%3C6%3B436338nu0mrj

Some pretty decent dino bones.
HPIM1470.jpg

For a little lip-smackin' spicy flavor, orange sriracha wings.
Wings1.jpg

And for the healthier side of life, a big gobbler.
Turkeythrowdown2.jpg

Where is RTD??????? Thanks all for your posts..... You will prolly see this once again when you least expect it and when your really hungry! I hope you all had as much fun as I did viewing this... For all the new members all these posts were done by people just like you and yes you can make and enjoy every one of these pics. Just dont eat them all in one day...... lololol Okay just maybe a few more pics.... I bet you can....

Yep, I can...

First ribs on my Weber Kettle:
attachment.php

Where is RTD??????? Thanks all for your posts..... You will prolly see this once again when you least expect it and when your really hungry! I hope you all had as much fun as I did viewing this... For all the new members all these posts were done by people just like you and yes you can make and enjoy every one of these pics. Just dont eat them all in one day...... lololol Okay just maybe a few more pics.... I bet you can....
If I can do it, so can you!

You Betcha Alan!!!!!!! Let see what Cowgirl, Ricks Tropical Delight, BobbyBrisket, Poohbah, Sled, Jason, TxSchutte, Adambomb (Yes I said my son who knows what we will see....) Wyatt, landarc, Deguerre, Divemaster, Fatboyz, Derek, Harbormaster, N8Man, leanza, Chambersauc, Dr. KY, Bull, landarc, Deguerre, Ron L, Militant Squatter, Desert Dewller, Ho De Do do and Smoke on Wheels... Oh Big AL and LMAJ (She Rocks) and some dude from Hawaii.... Hehehehe

Ooooook here go's

Last edited:
Back