Cooking Class Swamp Boys Q School in October

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I'll be holding a class Oct. 5-6 in central FL. Convenient to Orlando International and Tampa International Airports. On-site RV spots available. Price of class includes prime rib supper, goody bags full of bbq stuff, class t-shirt.

Oct-13-Class.jpg

Link to more info.

No, been there and done that. Had a blast and highly recommend it to anyone. But it's a 24 hour drive each way for me and uses up too many days off work. I already am burning up work time driving up to TN for the Sam's Regional, then back up again for the Jack, and if I'm real fortunate/lucky maybe a trip to Bentonville. All before the end of October.

This a great class, since I've taken it my brisket scores have risen, 22nd out of 70, chicken 6th out of 70 at Westmont, and 4th out of 30 at Sams Club Madison 8th overall. Rob is a great teacher and will certainly show you some great tricks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Would love to come to your class but can't make October. Will you be having any more say between Nov. and March?

I agree with Dave, Rub kept it interesting, all my scores went up by 10pts, no calls in three contest before the class, 5 since.

• Thanks
Thanks Dave and Corey. Jeff there may be one in the first part of next year, depends on demand.

Thanks Rub. I would definately be interested in that one.

• Thanks
Ohh man this is tempting. Wife and I are going to Orlando for Halloween horror nights but leaving the 5th. If I sweet talk the wife and change the departure date and extend my leave... Gonna try sweet talking since its our anniversary today! Hope to see you there

• Thanks
That's a perfect fit for you guys GoolsbyMD. Class site is probably 45 minutes away from HHN. She could join you for the class or hang out at the pool. We'll be right near it.

Swamp Boys Q School. Come and benefit from the experience of my 73 Grand and Reserve Grand Championships. Guys this class is filling up fast. Reserve your seat today!

Back