• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Christmas MOINK ball certification?

Sure! Why not...

I'll put the Christmas certificates out right after I get the Thanksgiving ones done. (Which should be this week.) Use this thread for posting...

Do you really need a certificate to confirm the fact that you can reheat a frozen meatball...:becky:

Well, as long as you don't burn up your stoker thermo probes, it isn't too hard. :tsk: Maybe a pellet grill would help :heh:

Well, as long as you don't burn up your stoker thermo probes, it isn't too hard. :tsk: Maybe a pellet grill would help :heh:

Yeah, it's amazing what kind of problems rookies like me encounter. But I kinda doubt I would be breaking out the Stoker to reheat meatballs :wink:

If all you're doing is reheating meatballs then you aren't doing it right.

Just sayin'...

Thanks for the recipe, Larry!:thumb: The MOINKBALLS were quite a hit!:-D

Thanks for doing a Christmas Certificate option Larry!:thumb: I know it's a lot of hard work getting these out, but it sure is fun collecting certificates for a lot of us.

Groundhog Day, February 2nd, my birthday AND my wife's birthday. I never forget that one!

Shame on you for not knowing Groundhog Day is Feb 2nd :becky:

Dagnabbit! :tsk: That's what I get for picking the 1st date I saw on groundhog.org. There were a number of events on the 29th.

Now I seem to have lost my Edit button and can't even fix the date! :doh:

:tape:!

It is in CA. First we have a party and drink Groundhog cider, then we check the weather to see if we had a winter, then we have a big 'running of the groundhogs through Pleasanton, followed a few days later with a huge open pit Santa Maria style ground hog roast in Livermore, where many valuable pieces of high tech BBQ equipment are damaged.

Back