rec tec grills--pellet popper

What I've seen of them seems like they are a good cooker, but I don't have any personal experience with them. Their owners seem happy with them.

There is some info here, but take a look over at PelletHeads.com for specific info on the RecTec line.
There is a performance review at http://pelletheads.com/index.php?topic=14120.0 that should point you in the right direction.

I have no knowledge of RecTec, but I do hear a lot of good things.

Good Luck

TIM

Our team uses a Rec Tec grill, and we just got a 3rd place in Pork and a 4th place in ribs at the Summerville, GA comp this weekend in Backyard. Very steady temp control during windy conditions, and it performed as well as we hoped for. We really like it so far.

I have one myself and love it. Cooked 6 butts overnight last weekend with no issues. Everything I have cooked seems to be turning out good on it. The burn pot, grates and drip pan are all thick stainless steel too which was a big plus for me.

I have a Rec Tec and I love it. It is strong, well built, consistent, has a great warranty, and they have by far the best customer service out there!

In fact, I am getting ready to buy another one.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Good luck!

Back