• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Going to TheKansasCityBarbequestore tommorrow.

pal251

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
As the title suggest I'm hitting Oklahoma Joe's tomorrow with my buddy and we are also going to The Kansas City Barbeque Store. What should I pick up?

I picked up some misc rubs last time I went but have not even had a chance to try them all including what appears to be the popular Joe's rub.

I already picked up a thermapen and have a wireless maverick so I am good on those things...

try some of the sauces they keep in the cooler. Make sure you try the Texas Rib Candy. :grin:

Anything from Plowboy BBQ!

If they carry Simply Marvelous products then any of those too!

You may also want to try some of Rod Gray's (Pellet Envy) Eat! products. brand new.

I picked up some smokin guns hot when I went there last year. Taste the sauces and rubs to figure out which ones you really want to try. I saved a whole lot of $ on shipping charges by buying stuff there (left with a big box of goodies :grin:)

If they carry Simply Marvelous I cannot find it on their website..

I may have tried plowboys before.

I would like to snatch up a good bbq brush in either a cotton or rubber head (for sauce).

Which one do you think would work better the fabric or cotton mop heads or the plastic brushes...I think the plastic or rubber ones would work better because it would be easier to clean.

Disposable cutting boards. They make clean-up so easy!

geez, forgot that,,,,

you can get almost any rub online with nominal shipping costs, except for the cutting boards.

but please make sure you try the texas rib stuff, you will not be disappointed.

Yup thought a bought the cutting boards also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back