• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Christmas Brisket

Fo Sizzle My Nizzle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
After bringing a couple of big arse butts to my parent's house for 4th of July, I just got the call from pops that they want to try some brisket for Christmas. They've done the majority of the holiday cooking for the extended family for as long as I can remember. The fact they want to eat brisket instead of the usual culprits has got me pumped!! Thinking a practice run this weekend to make sure I have my schtuff together. Now to decide if I should watch youtube videos of Pitmaster T or that other guy with no first name for inspiration. It's going down!!
:whoo:

It's on like Donkey Kong!! I say watch videos of both and keep a close eye in the ones with sir no name. You may notice Donnie with his arm stuck up the arse of sir no name running him like a puppet until his brisket wiggles and jiggles! :shock:

Videos can be instructive, or entertaining.

Or, try this for some practical and useful guidance:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57882

Brisket is easy--not voodoo or rocket science.

TIM

I actually used Biggie's tutorial as a baseline for my first few briskets with great results. Going with a basic S&P rub with mostly oak and a tad of cherry. Down and dirty.

I'll probably go with PMT videos for background noise.

It's on like Donkey Kong!! I say watch videos of both and keep a close eye in the ones with sir no name. You may notice Donnie with his arm stuck up the arse of sir no name running him like a puppet until his brisket wiggles and jiggles! :shock:

Wonder if my wife will help if I get her some gloves. Never had the jiggle yet!

Back