• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Update with pron. I'm getting in the bussiness.

Pyle's BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I sent this out to friends and family, so I thought I should share here.

The owner of the Invisible Fence dealership, where I work, talked to me in December about opening a place in Madrid that is on the new High Trestle Trail. He owns a building in Madrid and has not been able to get a renter for the place.

Well, it is going to happen. We have the permits to start construction. We have some of the equipment bought and are working with vendors. Our plan is to be open by the first weekend in April. We will be open 11am-9pm Thur.-Sun. The plan is to serve appetizers, salads, sandwiches and wraps. I will be in charge of the whole restaurant, doing most of the prep. work and cooking. We will be using my smoker to cook most of the meat for the sandwiches. The smoker is my Facebook avatar. There will be 2-3 other employees working there and they will be serving the customers. I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening and that I am going to be somewhat busy this spring. I hope to have things running smoothly in a couple months, but we will see. I was unable to attach the photos I have, so I created a page on Google+. Photo album

I will add photos as we progress.

Please forward this to anyone that would like to hear about this.

I will send updates as things move along. Also look for us on Facebook. We will get a page up as soon as we get the menu done.

Hope every one is doing well.
Bryan.

Last edited:
Good luck! I get out that way from time to time will definitely stop in and check it out!

I sent this out to friends and family, so I thought I should share here.

The owner of the Invisible Fence dealership, where I work, talked to me in December about opening a place in Madrid that is on the new High Trestle Trail. He owns a building in Madrid and has not been able to get a renter for the place.

Well, it is going to happen. We have the permits to start construction. We have some of the equipment bought and are working with vendors. Our plan is to be open by the first weekend in April. We will be open 11am-9pm Thur.-Sun. The plan is to serve appetizers, salads, sandwiches and wraps. I will be in charge of the whole restaurant, doing most of the prep. work and cooking. We will be using my smoker to cook most of the meat for the sandwiches. The smoker is my Facebook avatar. There will be 2-3 other employees working there and they will be serving the customers. I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening and that I am going to be somewhat busy this spring. I hope to have things running smoothly in a couple months, but we will see. I was unable to attach the photos I have, so I created a page on Google+. Photo album

I will add photos as we progress.

Please forward this to anyone that would like to hear about this.

I will send updates as things move along. Also look for us on Facebook. We will get a page up as soon as we get the menu done.

Hope every one is doing well.
Bryan.

any certain name to look for on facebook?

Sorry the name of the place was in the subject line.

We are calling it Saddles BBQ Bistro.

Nice looking place Bryan! Can't wait to see it in person and try the food!!

Congratulations on the relocation to Spain! :razz:

(Sorry, but that was the first thing that came to mind when reading this.)

Good Luck!

Back