Show your BBQ Area

Well finally got it done to a point. Still need to finish up the pond area (its where I'm standing in a couple of shots). Included is the reverse view as well, of the pavers along the deck. Still wondering what to do there. The wife wants roses I think. Still, loving the new area :becky:

Attachments

• IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 2,826
  • IMG_1293.jpg
    IMG_1293.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2,825
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,826
Well finally got it done to a point. Still need to finish up the pond area (its where I'm standing in a couple of shots). Included is the reverse view as well, of the pavers along the deck. Still wondering what to do there. The wife wants roses I think. Still, loving the new area :becky:

Looks very nice! I like your choice of materials :thumb:

There are some great looking BBQ areas in this post. Here is a crappy iphone pic of what I did today to begin to build a spot for my Jambo by the patio. It's the form for a concrete slab. I'm planning on a 42" high perimeter with a 16" wide "counter" and a pergola roof finished with a stone veneer when it's all done.

picture.php

My BBQarea is my driveway/patio. I have small custom home with a detached garage, with a combination driveway and patio between the house and garage. Since the weather here is either HOT, or cold and rainy, I do most of my smoking about three feet inside the garage. That keeps me dry in the winter when it is always wet, and reasonably "not HOT" in the summer.

I move the car outside, and put the WSM in it's place, next to the teardrop camper. Camping is my other hobby.

CD

Attachments

• BentleyTD2.jpg
    BentleyTD2.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 3,374
  • ique001.jpg
    ique001.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 3,874
There are some great looking BBQ areas in this post. Here is a crappy iphone pic of what I did today to begin to build a spot for my Jambo by the patio. It's the form for a concrete slab. I'm planning on a 42" high perimeter with a 16" wide "counter" and a pergola roof finished with a stone veneer when it's all done.

picture.php

Dude, your doing the work, much more skill than what i have. Looks like a great start. Wish i had the time to finish my pond myself....stupid work.

My BBQarea is my driveway/patio. I have small custom home with a detached garage, with a combination driveway and patio between the house and garage. Since the weather here is either HOT, or cold and rainy, I do most of my smoking about three feet inside the garage. That keeps me dry in the winter when it is always wet, and reasonably "not HOT" in the summer.

I move the car outside, and put the WSM in it's place, next to the teardrop camper. Camping is my other hobby.

attachment.php

CD

Nice setup and love that teardrop camper. BTW - That WSM reminds me of a cross between R2D2 and Darth Vader.

Caseydog, Like your teardrop. I have a boat trailer that i am hoping to get started soon building our teardrop.
attachment.php

Caseydog, Like your teardrop. I have a boat trailer that i am hoping to get started soon building our teardrop.
attachment.php

(to continue the hijack) Watched an RV show this weekend and got turned on to teardrops. Too many toys, so little money. :p

CD

Show us some more of that Bentley!!! :becky: you can't just flash that thing and expect no one to notice!! NICE set of wheels you got there :thumb:

Mick Jagger said "If its worth doing, its worth overdoing". Roadtrip!!!!

@Shamrocks..
LOVe the night lighting!
I actually saved all your photos of something to shoot for in the future!

This thread is motivating me to start on my own area....except more important things come first like a new deck and fence.

Good looking pics in here!

Back