Cherry Pork Chops

ChicagoSizzlin

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I picked up some butterfly pork chops on sale. I generously put some Simply Marvelous Cherry rub on it and used a mustard base. Just a gorgeous looking rub!

049.jpg

Cooked direct on the kettle. I had some indirect space for some veggies I was doing.

056.jpg

My neighbor even poked his head around and wanted to see what smelled so good. So I gave it a bath of some Big buttz Cranberry sauce for good measure.

057.jpg

Best chops I ever had and even the wife at everything. She said we had to try these on ribs next. I couldnt of agreed with her more.

061.jpg

This cherry rub is a knockout! Really enjoyed the flavor and adding cherry wood makes it more dramatic. Its like sex in your mouth :clap2:

if you like the cherry on pork chops, try Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple on it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed...

Dan I rolled a fatty with the apple on it today. Put some blues hog sauce and was awesome. That spicy apple is the cats ass. I even put it on my malt o meal!!

Dan I rolled a fatty with the apple on it today. Put some blues hog sauce and was awesome. That spicy apple is the cats ass. I even put it on my malt o meal!!

Yeah, it's good, but don't tell Big Brother Smoke - he's got a big enough head as it is :)

I hear he's got a Maple rub now, too. hmmm...

Back