• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Underground Pig (picture heavy)

[/B]

Let me get this straight.... You call me a liar and then ask for peace?

You need to get out into the world more.. there are a whole lot of women just like me that farm, raise animals and cook. It's not hard to do.

Again, please avoid my posts.

ROFLMAO Gotta love this girl...I sure don't ever want to be on your bad side:biggrin:

[/B]

Let me get this straight.... You call me a liar and then ask for peace?

You need to get out into the world more.. there are a whole lot of women just like me that farm, raise animals and cook. It's not hard to do.

Again, please avoid my posts.

Ok,I'm getting a bit emotional here.....I think you have to back it down a bit Noles.
This is Dr.Jeaniusz you're dealing with,and she's one of our well respected Sisters!
I hate her but also got too much respect for her.:wink:
I'm gonna get me a drink....as I said:I wonder how long this thread is going to be.:roll:

Jeanie, it appears you cooked it belly up. If thats so did you have a lot of juice in the cavity?

Even Texas knows that messing with Oklahoma will getcha in a bad spot, one way or t'other.

I hear ya´.
Dang.....if I let people on the Dutch forum overseas read this they´ll be just as shocked as I am!
But....back to the pig,deer and good times!:-D

Guerry.... :wink::biggrin:

Jeanie, it appears you cooked it belly up. If thats so did you have a lot of juice in the cavity?

Tom, it does keep the juice in the meat. The skin isn't crispy on an underground pig like it is on a cinderblock pit or pig cooker... So I like leaving it on just to protect the meat and keep the juice inside.

Dang It Jeanie :!:
Now You're making me sick....:rolleyes:
You go and make that for deer camp :!: :mad::mad::mad:...
Never going to eat at camp again..... no way.... food their is just not worth it....:!:

Great as always SWSW :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm a believer! So how do you keep the dirt out of the pig once you bury it? Do you put plywood over the hole and then cover in dirt? Looks like it would be fun! So how long total do you leave the pig covered? You said overnight are we talking 8 to 12 hours?

Very nice Cowgirl!
That's just how my 'manly' cousins do it up in Cottonwood. Sometimes they cram a goat and some chickens in the hog.

Did this a couple of times before. You can't let any air excape or you will burn the meat. We covered with tin and then dirt all over and around. Creats great meats. Yours looks amazing.

Dang Cowgirl! I am glad you adopted me...... Yes Still got your back...... You and I and some others here understand farming and the with help of friends. (Example) Friend of mine dug the hole... Thats the way it is and you rock. I am and true believer....

we take it's temperature to make sure it's ready though.
What kind of thermometer is that? Oral? Under the arm? Rectal? :eek:

J/k :biggrin:

That looks awesome. It makes me miss my childhood on the farm. I think my HOA has some rules against digging piggie graves in the back yard. :twisted:

Not offended and there's no need for an apology. I've only posted two comments on your threads--both in the same vein. If anyone should be offended it would be you.
Still in all, I find it hard to believe all you claim to do. That said, I'll keep my thoughts to myself henceforth.
Peace?

:shock:

Back