• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Motels @ the Royal?

Rookie'48

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I just got my judges' packet yesterday, called the motel (Best Western) today & was told there's no vacancies for the weekend of the Royal. Does any one know of a place that has vacancies @ a reasonable rate? Yeah, I know I shoulda called earlier - first year @ the Royal - newbie mistake :icon_blush:.

I don't know where the shuttles are running from this year but it would be very convenient to stay at a hotel with the shuttle. I think they usually run a shuttle from the Westin Crown Center.

Parking is expensive and the walk is long. Depending on how late you arrive, you can easily end up a mile a way from Kemper.

Check the Comfort Inn on Admiral Blvd. Your KCBS membership should provide you a discount as well. Call the office for the discount code if you don't already have it.

Man, I'm glad I reserved my room at the Best Western the day I got my judges pack!

For others judging at the Royal, what do you all do during downtime?

Thanx Brothers! Looking forward to seeing old friends & meeting new ones :biggrin:.

There is a Hilton Garden Inn that you can get to very easily if you know how that is in KCK on Minnesota by the Federal Court house, usually 89 a night but much nicer than some other around that price.

Back