American Smoke* New Documentary Trailer

I'm just happy to finally know all of Sal's secrets .... Finally we have an advantage!

Great video, looking forward to being able to hand it off to folks who have shown interest, but don't really understand competition BBQ.

You may want to contact the PBS network and see if they are interested in airing it.

Just placed an order. Will get the HD version later since I just couldn't wait!

Thanks again for the great reception the film has been receiving. For those wondering, we are still working on getting Bluerays printed, taking a lot longer in dealing with these companies and getting exactly what we want. But we're gunning for summer to have bluerays available and hopefully some t-shirts as well.
In addition, we'll be out at the cbbqa sponsored santa anita bbq comp 3/22 doing some coverage out there and we've been tossing around ideas for a followup film showcasing more "unique" competitions throughout the country, showing more diverse teams/regions, detailing more in depth techniques and gear, and showcasing the amazing charity events that bbq serves. we'll see how things line up. Anyway, can't wait for this season to get going. Thank you all again for the kickass support and we'll see you out there.

Dirt Productions

Just now finished watching it for the first time. Well done! Loved the camera work, music, and candidness of the people. You guys put your own spin on showing things from the competitor's side and it was refreshing. Plus I saw a lot of people I know which is always cool. I'd score it a 9.5 on the FBA scale. :thumb:

Now for a great event put on for a great charity, plan on coming down to Smoke on the Water in Winter Haven FL. 80 some teams, on a lake, 5 stages with live bands playing, and all the $$ raised (I think around $100k this year) goes to the local Boy's and Girl's Clubs. And the FBA teams are a really fun bunch! Get with me and I can put you in touch with the right people.

Any update on the status of blu-rays? Your website still states the same thing that it has for months. I'm sure if you had anything to update you would, but I've been looking forward to this since you posted the trailer and I really want the blu-ray version.

Thank you.

Or a digital copy would be great, for purchase and download. Would buy it today if it were on iTunes.

Back