Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que & Cruz Louisa, VA July 20-21, 2012

Bentley

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Wondering if this one will get 60+ teams like last year?

Signed up for this as Pelletheads.com way back in Feb or March...Knew there were some good cooking teams that would be competing, so on a whim, signed up for Peak City Pig Fest in Apex as a Tune up for this, wanted to see what the judges were looking for and just be ready for the heavy hitters...

I believe my team mates maybe in for a little let down after last weekend but we will see...Gonna be very hard to duplicate...but I dont think they are hearing me...

Is it true there is a pool on site? Will have to bring my Speedo...

Who all is going?

We'll be there. Rolling in on Thursday night like always.

LAKE, LAKE, LAKE, LAKE, LAKE!!!!!!!

Wont have the layout like previous years, for obvious reasons, but looking forward to a great time none the less. Bill always puts on a great event.

Should be down Wednesday to help Bill with last minute stuff.....

I was referring to our site. Previous years have seen everything from a Tiki Bar complete with sound system, to swimming pools, to corn-hole setups.

Going to have to scale it down a bit this year, that's all. Some of the stuff has moved on..........................

Cat Sass will be there. Yes Bentley, there is a nice pool. We look forward to taking a dip after cooking all night. Also, who ever wins gets to make a splash in the lake. It's a tradition. See you there!

Rex's Red Hot BBQ will be there. Glad to hear that there is a pool. It is freaking hot here in Southern VA.

Hollywood N Swine will be there. Hopefully I don't bring bad weather witht me like I did in Covington LOL

We'll be there, should arrive Wednesday afternoon. Our toy hauler is beyond repair so we'll be in the house. Maybe I'll do a slip n slide down the hill. And Rock Band is still on for Saturday night.

Rolling in on Thursday morning with Mark and The Cat Sass crew.

We'll be getting there early Thursday afternoon with the orange crush station!!!

Back