View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 07:27 AM   #9
jsperk
Babbling Farker

[QUOTE=ShadowDriver;3932535]I'm sorry that you're frustrated with the results - I'd sure tear into a slice or two!

My very brief and unrequested suggestion - Try a good, fresh mozzarella - still in the ball format from the deli section of the grocery. Slice the ball, but rip into 1/2s or 1/3s before placing somewhat sparingly on the pie. Additionally, try adding the fresh basil post trip to the oven.

It's supposed to be simple - just the basics.... but I do like a bit more cheese on mine. [/QUOTE

I used Bel Gioioso. I bought from Restaurant depot. I didn't realize the log was pre-sliced, so I just cut into cubes. I was going to shred until I googled neo pie and this one site showed it cubed. I wanted to try buffalo mo but couldn't find any.

I really don't think it's my thing. Even the crust taste different. I'll stick with my regular style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THoey1963 View Post
Joe, when I was in Europe, I saw a lot of pizzas that looked like that. I thought, what the hell? Where's the cheese? Meh, they came up with an idea, we just perfected it...
Exactly my thoughts. I can't get over that little amount cheese. It was worth a shot, the wife liked it.

Thanks from:--->