Back from NC...dont view when hungry

You know, I think I recognize those beans!

Just taking a quick look around, and your pictures are putting me into starvation mode. The pork looks wonderful, but those CRABS! Absolutely beautiful.

Keri C, still smokin' on Tulsa Time
Hot Wire BBQ
1 Stumper clone size XL (under construction)

225 blue crabs = 500 1/2 crab pieces, that pile didnt inclued our third batch that we cooked up

I've made many trips to NC with my family, too. We used to catch our own blue crabs at Ocean Isle Beach with a string, a chicken neck, and a net. They were delicious, but so much trouble to clean we gave up on them. Is there a secret to cleaning them?

I've made many trips to NC with my family, too. We used to catch our own blue crabs at Ocean Isle Beach with a string, a chicken neck, and a net. They were delicious, but so much trouble to clean we gave up on them. Is there a secret to cleaning them?

Yes, have your uncle clean them.

The apps are ABT's and Pig Nuts

All this looks really good but just so we'll all know for sure your gonna have to invite me next trip so I can do a free inspection and rating of all of it.

Man! All that great food, surroundings, super pics, and what a crummy tip in that last pic !!!!!

Nice job of documenting a terrific trip!

Regards,

Back