View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #1
mojack
Found some matches.

Default catering to start building up to restaurant

Hello folks , I am trying to start a new BBQ business . i love bbq'ing and have been doing it in one form of another for more then 10 years . Now that i have out grown my uds, i came up with the money to buy a Lang 60 deluxe on a trailer . So i can tow and go . I also have 1 Saturday a month gig doing BBQ for the local Indy wrestling company i work with . Between the workers and fans there is about 150 people there to sell to . IM trying to rent out the commercial kitchen at the local bar my lady works out and possibly swing a few gigs there during the warmer months . Right now IM trying to get the HD to tell me what i need to get 100 legit , i have my spot to take my food safety cert next month . I have the papers ready to file for my LLC , company name and logo business cards ect already done . I want to start out small at first and with in 2-5 years open a actual BBQ business . the trick where i am at is living off the locals during the winter and hitting the tourist during the summer . I'm looking for any tips hints and experience i can get from anyone who has already gone down the path I am looking at traveling now. I have a nice egg nest put aside to start up this new venture and a few ideas to make it where i am located at { like delivery as no one delivers food in my area } An the only other 2 BBQ places here arnt worth a darn.
so if any one can help i would appreciate it .
Thanks
mojack is offline   Reply With Quote