Greetings, BBQ Blog....Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth711

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I just wanted to post and introduce myself to the forum. I stumbled on this forum through some obscure links and was pleased to find another online BBQ community. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Check out my BBQ blog if you get a chance. It was made as a place to hold all of our BBQ experimentations... :)

http://porkrastinators.blogspot.com

Seth McCallister

Welcome Seth!! Go to Cattle Call and introduce yourself to the rest of the gang.

Just how obscure we talking about Seth?

And did it include either banana cream or peanut lava?

Welcome

And and I see you another ILFo from Woodstock. Glad to have you.

Welcome, my new brother Seth! I had a couple of seconds to look at your blog. I need to change my resolution to see it properly (?), but I liked the "Tryptophan Dreams" section!

Arlin

Welcome Seth! Always happy to meet a fellow Q'er and blogger!

Welcome! We need more IlFos on here... 15 or 20 more and we'll equal the MoFos... :-D

Ron_L said:
Welcome! We need more IlFos on here... 15 or 20 more and we'll equal the MoFos... :-D

u both gotta cath up with the LIfo's..

LONG ISLAND folks. :)

Sounds like we need some LIFO suction to clear up this problem!! I call it an infestation myself :twisted:

Welcome Seth... Like the pics on your blog.... Interesting color to your mustard slather/rub combo before cooking... final product looks nice...

Welcome aboard Seth, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

spicewine said:
Sounds like we need some LIFO suction to clear up this problem!! I call it an infestation myself :twisted:

LIFO Suction. Now, that is funny, Spice.:biggrin:

Welcome Seth to the brotherhood. Glad to have you among us. Enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back