• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers, what's Smoking this Weekend?"

No Friday Night Steak Night here...prepping to cook the USA BBQ Championship in Laughlin, NV. Lookin' like Mexican for supper...:becky:

Did my first ever ribs last weekend. Trying my first ever pork butt this Sunday. Not gonna' lie, I'm pretty excited.

Tri tip, red potatoes, and broccoli tonight. Meatloaf tomorrow night. Either chicken or pork loin Sunday. Haven't decided yet.

I've got the next week off. Going to start off tomorrow with my first brisket ever.

Pouring rain here. Wife had to leave town for an emergency.
Got 15 qts of cheese and ham scalloped potatoes in my big roaster for a funeral tomorrow.
Thinking with all this rain I will make a big ole pot of chili for tomorrow nite.
Otherwise I will be grilling some burgers.

I have some pork belly that I've been curing that needs some smoking on Sunday. Saturday, I have a craving for some prime rib. Something rustic and traditional - prime rib, baked potatoes, maybe some cauliflower with cheese sauce. Deadly.

Got my Temp issues resolved in my UDS, I have 5 pork tenderloins for Saturday, then a nice Pork Butt to go on Sunday. In between, I'll be helping my daughter get moved down the hill, below the snow line. Ya'll have a great weekend!

Frying up a mess of fish..... guess that don't count as bbq but it still tastes good :oops:

Working on my first homemade ham, gotta whole chicken to either spatchcock or roto and may be tinkering with a tri tip along the way.

KC

Nothing :(

Going to be going over a friends house and judging a Mac and cheese cook off, my wife told me not to even think about jumping in myself lol

Friday night: rotisserie chicken on the Weber for 4 of us. My brother in law was so impressed he finished off all the leftovers.

Saturday night: salmon fillets on the Weber. Did them on foil sheets to keep them together. Indirect for 15 minutes, then gave them a hit right over the coals for the last 3 minutes to crisp up the skin.

Sunday night (tonight here in oz): made some "mini kebab fatties" - basically a fatty on a stick - around 1" diameter & 4" long. Got the idea from some commercial kebabs I saw in the supermarket. Added chili to mine, but not the missus (to keep her happy!). Went well with her potato salad & coleslaw for a nice dinner after a rather warm Sydney day.

It's a damn good weekend when you can use the weber 3 days in a row!

Back