Contest Results Smoke on the Water - Little Rock, AR - March 13 & 14, 2009

R

rbinms33

Our first competition of the year and from what I've read, over 98 teams registered as of 2/11.....who else is goin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my wife will be there, cooking under the name of QueTPies BBQ. I figure there will be a lot of teams coming.

We'll be there as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone and hopefully leaving the cold weather behind for a few days.

We'd love to join you all but the long haul from Phoenix and the fact that we've already got two other events in March will keep us away this year.

Maybe next year!!! (Just like the Vikings...)

We'd love to join you all but the long haul from Phoenix and the fact that we've already got two other events in March will keep us away this year.

Maybe next year!!! (Just like the Vikings...)

that would be the Cubby slogan... Wait until next year...

I think you guys need to suck it up. It's only a 20 hour drive. I think I have 3 or 4 of them scheduled this year... :mrgreen: Plus a few fly-ins...

Who is washing your dishes Rodger?:mrgreen:

I got both boys and at least one BIL coming for sure. Wife, SIL and DIL are coming too but staying at a hotel. As you know mine and my wife's hometown is about 50 miles from LRock so It'll probably be a lot of people showing up.

However, your more than welcome anytime:!:

Wifey and I will be there judging. Will make the rounds and try to meet some brethren. Looking like a good event.

I got both boys and at least one BIL coming for sure. Wife, SIL and DIL are coming too but staying at a hotel. As you know mine and my wife's hometown is about 50 miles from LRock so It'll probably be a lot of people showing up.

However, your more than welcome anytime:!:

I understand family showing up!:lol:

I'll be there as a spectator. How could I miss this one - it's my home town! Hope to see those of you I've met again and get find those of you I haven't met yet.

Back