Foodnetwork Take 2..

Bossmanbbq

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hey if you all could stop by and rate and add a comment to my video posted and SIDE's as well and help some Bretrhen out that woud be way cool :cool:
We both entered the first season and were hoping that one of us gets selected for the second season, Think it would be awesome to see one of us representing the Brethren schooling Bobby Flay on how to Really GRILL AND BARBEQUE!! Thanks for the support!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/grill-it...arrange_order=DESC&vw_sort_order=MOST_POPULAR

Go get em...

Added my view to the site. Nice job on the presentation!

All the way with that Grey Thermopen!
Good luck!

Yeah I love my Gray Thermopen. But if you watch some of the other videos you don't see to many people using any tempature gauge at all, scary when their cooking Chicken or other things...

I viewed and rated well the video. I will try both recipes. Sounds good. :)

I watched a few of the Grill It episodes from the first season. My impression, and perhaps I am wrong, is that no smoker was used. It seems far more of a 30-minute kind of show. I did see someone do cedar-plank salmon on the OTG.

Both Flay and the guest prep, then grill, and then eat. It was filmed on a rooftop somewhere in NYC. I suspect 2.5 hours of smoking is not what they are looking for as I imagine they film several shows daily. Just my 2¢.

I've been wanting to smoke a meatloaf. I think I'll give yours a try.

Good luck. I hope you are selected.

Yeah I love my Gray Thermopen. But if you watch some of the other videos you don't see to many people using any tempature gauge at all, scary when their cooking Chicken or other things...

I did see someone with a red thermapen. Looked a bit faster but I'm not sure. ;)

Did ya'll check out the guy with the steak (not me) and his wife? Someone needs to post a note for him to come here for some advice and cajones.

I'm pushing for you this year Bossman!

Bump. Definitely check back in and check out Bossman's video again. There's a ton of cr#p on there, but his video continues to amaze me every time I watch it!

you got my vote bro. great vid, Im going to try them beans for sure:p