Nice Surprise Yesterday

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I was out getting some supplies for vending this week and got a call from the village board of one of the local fairs we were at a month a go. They wanted us at the next meeting that week but wouldn't tell us why? Now I am thinkin what the fark did something happen when we were there someone get sick.:icon_frow I am freaking out I couldn't go so the wife had to and it ended up that they presented us with the best vender award which was chosen by the people at the fair. I guess there was a questionar you filled out as you left the fair.Nice little eago boost and I have choice spot there next year.

Last edited:
That has got to make you feel good! The secrecy of the award could certainly make a fellow start thinking he was going to be reprimanded or something. Very nice ending.

That has got to be a bit overwhelming to deal with, get a call and not knlw why they are calling you in front of the board.

Congrats Brother! Has to speak volumns about your food!

I just saw this post and wanted to say, "Way to go!".
Congratulations, Smokinit.:razz:

Thanks guy's I am now on vender list for all local fairs as one to call I guess there is a short supply of good food venders around here. Who new!!

Back