Crepes Avec Creme Sucre and Beef Bacon for my Valentines!

MisterChrister

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
1392389450_zps4899afe8.jpg

I secretly took the day off from work and had these ready for my sweetie and little sweeties when they woke up. They were filled with fresh raspberries, blackberries, and a heavy cream/cream cheese/powdered sugar/vanilla concoction. I'm told I'll be rewarded with a massage from wifey in a few minutes! :mrgreen: Happy Valentine's Day All!

Very nicely (and stealthily) done! You should enter this in the Foods of Love Throwdown!

Very nicely (and stealthily) done! You should enter this in the Foods of Love Throwdown!

Thanks bro, but I wasn't the one who smoked this bacon, and I'm not sure that pan-frying it myself counts as "prepared" in the essence of the rules:

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

Rather not get a Dilly Bar first time out of the TD gate!

Thanks bro, but I wasn't the one who smoked this bacon, and I'm not sure that pan-frying it myself counts as "prepared" in the essence of the rules:

5. Entries must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or must prominently feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients which you prepared. Photos of your food on the grill or smoker are encouraged but not required (we love action shots).

Rather not get a Dilly Bar first time out of the TD gate!
:doh:

I forget that sometimes the stuff shown on a BBQ forum can be non-BBQ stuff! :wink:

MisterChrister that looks amazing! Kudos to you for taking the day off too... :cool::thumb:

Back