• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2014 Edition!!! Place, Time and Date Confirmed!!!

One more day!

Please try to arrive as close to 11 as possible. I know it might snow, so if you have problems I'll send my cell phone number via PM to everyone.

The group is under BBQ Brethren so when you get there just let them know you are part of our group. I'll try to be there early just in case there are issues.

A couple of guys have requested that I bring coffee for them. I should have a couple of bags extra, but it depends on how much time I have today and tomorrow morning to roast.

Guys: it's Jeff from Real Urban BBQ here: I want to personally thank everyone for coming out and saying hi. I hope you enjoyed your visit, and I want wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hopefully we will see everyone soon at upcoming events!
Jeff

Hi Jeff-

Turkey was very good and the burnt ends were REALLY good- thanks for having us!

Also want to thank RonL for putting together all the pieces for this bash!

Thanks to Jeff for having us and to Ron for putting it together! I enjoyed meeting everyone and talking BBQ for a while. I'll definitely be back for the food Jeff, very impressed with your place! :-D

Guys: it's Jeff from Real Urban BBQ here: I want to personally thank everyone for coming out and saying hi. I hope you enjoyed your visit, and I want wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hopefully we will see everyone soon at upcoming events!
Jeff

It was great seeing you again, Jeff! Thank you for hosting us! You and your team did a great job and everyone who I talked to loved the food!

Good luck with the new place in Oak Brook! When it's time for the fourth think about the Fox Valley area (hint hint) :-D

Big thank you to both Jeff and Ron for arranging today's event. It was nice meeting some new folks and enjoying some delicious bbq.

Thanks Jeff the food was awesome and we really enjoyed the tour. Wish the wife could make Mac like that:-D
It was really great meeting you all today and hope to do it again sometime.
Thanks again Ron for putting this all together

It's all been said, but thanks Jeff and Ron! Great food, and great folks. Had a great time.

Pron of today's feast has been added as a new thread within "Brethren Bashes." Feel free to add any pics you all may have!

Great food, great folks! Sorry to not have been able to talk to everyone, but was nice to see lots of old friends and make some new ones!

and thanks for the bacon Matt and Dennis!

Uggg I'm so bad with names. As we were saying goodbyes you mentioned Siebert's
It really didn't click at first but we love that place!!!!
Post a reply or PM me.
Next time your up here we should go to Lunch

Great food, great folks! Sorry to not have been able to talk to everyone, but was nice to see lots of old friends and make some new ones!

and thanks for the bacon Matt and Dennis!

You're welcome! Good to meet you!

We appreciate you having us Jeff. The food was great and you have made quite a name for yourself in the Chicago area. Best of luck on the new restaurant in Oak Brook as well. Thanks again Capt. for putting this together and it was great to see some faces and get a chance to chat, while not in the rushed world of comps.

Back