Coming to Bay Area

LOL, I am at work, just about to leave though. Are we talking dinner? I am in Sunnyvale but will be in the city tomorrow afternoon and then Thursday. Thursday my boss mention lunch on him so...

I am open just about any night for dinner...

Last edited:
Well, I am open to ideas, for tomorrow night? That would work. Near BART is best for me, as my car is being a royal farker right now

Hey, I just found out about this. I have been and am currently totally inundated making BBQ handles for people around the world. Would love to join you guys and close to Bart would be awesome, if possible.

A ripe Gore should be in another State. So, yes, Wednesday and where is the question.

I suggested Hi-Lo BBQ, which is a few blocks from BART in the Mission, great BBQ and cocktails

I don't think I can do any sooner than 7:00 on Tuesday, but the last session is one in which I'm quite involved and I know a group is going to want to go out and discuss things. Wednesday at 6:30 or 7:00 works better for me. Might also give time to get hold of some others who haven't seen this message.

IF we don't want BBQ and want to keep Gore contained, we can go to Johnny Foley's, a great pub and grub place, pricey, but, he is in Union Square

Wish I could join you guys but I can't this week. Have a great time (as usual)!

There is about a 50/50 chance of me bring able to make this event on Wednesday. Sorta depends on how the next day or so goes.

If I can make it, 6:30 Wed will be just as good as any

I don't know if they take reservations. I'll find out. It's casual, have the hotel launder you up, it'll be fine then.

Well, I'm the dummy, I just checked my schedule and I double booked Weds. So now Weds doesn't work for me. Tonight or Thurs?

Sorry, I'm a doodoo head

Thursday would be great because I will be in the city Thursday. Tonight could work too but Thursday would be better.

Jeff

Back