• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

look what i found on my deck when i got home last night

RichardF

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
there's only one thing better than finding a brand new grill on your deck,

945531_4791413663398_58409394_n.jpg

finding a new grill that you don't have to put together (insert wink here)

Where' the Petunias??:razz: your a lucky man. I wont ask who put it together:tape:

I was looking at that at Costco this past weekend, and my wife asked me if I wanted it for Father's Day.

I told her "No, I already have to many grills."

Deep down I was thinking ~She never listens to me.~

I was looking at that at Costco this past weekend, and my wife asked me if I wanted it for Father's Day.

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

The correct answer to that is, of course I would love it! You can never have too many cookers.

that's petty much how it went down. my wife (unbeknown to me) thought she'd forgotten to get me a birthday present (which was a google nexus 7 tablet). so in the space of a month she bought me two things that i've always wanted, but would neverask for or buy for myself. i was completly surprised by both. she moves in mysterious ways.

Last edited:
Richard - did you check the closet to see if there is a new purse, or closet to see if there are new shoes? No mystery....enjoy your new toys!

that's petty much how it went down. my wife (unbeknown to me) thought she'd forgotten to get me a birthday present (which was a google nexus 7 tablet). so in the space of a month she bought me two things that i've always wanted, but would neverask for or buy for myself. i was completly surprised by both. she moves in mysterious ways.

Head to Cattle Call and introduce yourself, funnyman:razz:

That is amazing! I don't think i've ever heard of a wife surprising a husband with brand new grill. Good for you.

Back