Weber Kettle Club....

kirk fortin

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Is everyone aware of this site as well as the Brethren....totally different site, so i hope im not stepping on any toes here. For myself i like to "collect" a few grills here an there. I have six so far. This site helps determine the approximate age n stuff. Check em out

Those guys are serious about Weber kettles.

They own some of the most rare Webers there are.

And, just like here, they're good people.

Guys this place is NO SLOUCH for WSM information. The Kettle club is for collectors and is a great site. But for WSM info, come on now..............These BBQ Brethren folks are Da BEST

Just found this site yesterday thanks to some of you here. I love it already. I have 3 kettles so far and love a site specifically tailored to their use.
Thanks!

Guys this place is NO SLOUCH for WSM information. The Kettle club is for collectors and is a great site. But for WSM info, come on now..............These BBQ Brethren folks are Da BEST

I think both places have it's merits...and I frequent both places too.

I like here in that for cooking and supplies in general Brethern are more outside the box type thinkers however the Kettle Club and the virtual WSM are great for very specific info on those cookers, like trying to run a butt on a twelve hour cook.

As stated I'm here more often but both places are GREAT starting points for joining the world of great BBQ.

so how come everyone has forgotten the virtual weber bullet site ?
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html
this is the original weber site and still is the best for webers.
the folks who started the kettle site were trouble makers at tvwb.
if they started here what the did there they would have been kicked out.
questioning the site owner, basically argueing with him and personal attacks on other members. they also wanted to be able to use bad words etc. they caused a lot of problems. they said they wanted a site that gave full freedom. and its fine that they did. glad to see them go and now there is peace again.

questioning the site owner, basically argueing with him and personal attacks on other members. they also wanted to be able to use bad words etc. they caused a lot of problems. they said they wanted a site that gave full freedom. and its fine that they did. glad to see them go and now there is peace again.
I am a member at the WKC and i have not seen any foul language in any of the posts, so your assertions are incorrect. Many of those same people are members here yet they start no problems here, why not? I used to belong to the TVWB site but found it was not very helpful in a lot of ways and took offense to the way the owner treated some folks. So before bashing the WKC or other sites please have your facts straight so as not to look silly or spiteful.

If they were trouble makers on tvwb they seem to have settled their differences nicely. Somehow I bet they would fit in nicely here and I'm afraid the real trouble might still be on tvwb. They wouldn't be the first folks to "start trouble" over on tvwb and defect or get kicked off.:tape:

This place is big enough for everyone. Every new member comes in with a clean slate no matter what may have happened or what they may have done on another forum. Whatever happened on the other forum is only important over on that forum. Let's not air any dirty laundry from some other place here or come to conclusions that we cannot fully prove. Even if we can prove them, remember, everyone comes here with a clean slate and we all move on from there.
I want to address this now so that this thread WON'T take the path that it can possibly take as it progresses. Let's continue to keep it on track and on topic.:wink:

Bob

Back