• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Need recommendations for sauce review folks.

GreenDrake

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hi guys, not a shameless plug but I am a partner in a sauce company and we are starting to really grow. What I am looking for is your recommendation on who I should send some samples out to in order to get the best exposure and unbiased reviews for us. We have won some pretty fun contests and the sauce is a huge hit locally, it's just time to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Greg

Send samples to me. I will taste and report back to you and tell everyone I know how it tastes. :p

I will also try some rubs as well.

Hi guys, not a shameless plug but I am a partner in a sauce company and we are starting to really grow. What I am looking for is your recommendation on who I should send some samples out to in order to get the best exposure and unbiased reviews for us. We have won some pretty fun contests and the sauce is a huge hit locally, it's just time to grow. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Greg

If your sending out samples I'd be more than glad to give you my thoughts.

-Eric

I know, everyone wants samples. I wish I could. Right now I am looking for whomever may be able to help me with a professional write up and review of our sauce. I will keep you guys in mind and if you are ever competing in a PNWBA event, I may just have some for you.

Some folks will actually charge you to do a review of your sauce. Good luck

Off the tip of my head, try contacting the following brethren on here, that have blogs and may do this.

patiodaddio, John, http://www.patiodaddiobbq.com/,
motoeric, Eric, Editor of Smoke Signals magazine
smokeindaeye, Clint, Editor of Grilling.com
cmcadams, Curt, livefireonline.com

Dammit Tim! I was gonna suggest three of those folks myself. Forgot about Clint though. Duh.

Back