• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cop gasses rival team at Houston!

:shock:Wow. Usually just a simple, "Hey, it's 3 a.m.... do you mind turning the music down?" works pretty well with me.

Though I won't lie and say I haven't thought about tossing a TG can into someone's space before... :redface:

Just never lost enough brain cells to actually do it.:rolleyes:

I'm not following why this would be considered an IA incident. He did it in public and against other members of the public while off duty. Sounds like a guy with issues anyway. Good thing he's been stripped of any authority he had. D bag.

Columbia MO same weekend as Mason City. Kid got shot at the county fair, 5 kids arrested, shooter fired a whole clip on the midway and only hit one person (in the ass).

It's a really good thing that criminals spend so little time actually firing a gun.:rolleyes:

Columbia MO same weekend as Mason City. Kid got shot at the county fair, 5 kids arrested, shooter fired a whole clip on the midway and only hit one person (in the ass).
And attendees of the fair jump on the shooter and contained him till the police arrived. I heard that they were not as gentle with him as the police would have been:p

Last edited:
I'm not following why this would be considered an IA incident. He did it in public and against other members of the public while off duty. Sounds like a guy with issues anyway. Good thing he's been stripped of any authority he had. D bag.

My guess is that HPD wants to handle this with as little publicity as possible so they are trying to keep it "internal". Anyone else would have been hauled off to jail and would still be there; this a$$hat gets a paid leave while they try to figure out what to do with him!

"Shafer and DeMarco said use of tear gas during rodeo events is not permitted, ..."
Didn't get the memo. Makes me wonder at what events it's OK...

My guess is that HPD wants to handle this with as little publicity as possible so they are trying to keep it "internal". Anyone else would have been hauled off to jail and would still be there; this a$$hat gets a paid leave while they try to figure out what to do with him!
I will chime in as one the Brethren-In-Blue. Reason for an internal, is that the department will investigate any misconduct and use of force. Criminal charges all always possible since they are often looked at during and after an internal investigation.

You have to remember as a police officer we can be charged with misconduct by the department and criminally by the state. It is similar to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) in the military.

Back