• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hoosier BBQ Cup

is there going to be a hoosier bbq cup? if so is the schedule posted anywhere?

Funny you made this thread I was just searching earlier today and couldn't find a list of the events. I found a few comps that made mention they were a hoosier cup stop but I could never find an official 2011 list.

i have heard that jasper and frenchlick and possibly bean blossom are all not happening this year, doesnt leave alot left for the cup. you might try the website for the liberty comp

i have heard that jasper and frenchlick and possibly bean blossom are all not happening this year, doesnt leave alot left for the cup. you might try the website for the liberty comp

Ha! I added Jasper to our schedule earlier today because they still had BBQ attached to the Strassenfest on their website. I just went back and looked and its all 2010 information. :(

I talked to Charlie the other day. He said he is working on it. So far liberty, strassenfest, new Palestine, and madison are in for 2011. That was the other day and he was waiting on checks from everybody. He is going to call me when he gets it all together. I will post when he does.

I heard it is a good possibility that french lick isn't having a comp this year. Don't know for sure, just what I heard. Jeffersonville said it's not in there budget this year to be apart of the cup. Kinda confused on that one.

I talk to Kevin from Juicy Butts / Hot Racks and he told me this morning that Jasper was on for this year again, French lick is out, I dont see why Jeffersonville wouldn't want to be involved with the cup, you would think the Cup would be a draw for the local teams not able to go for Sams or KCBS TOY

Jasper Strassenfest will be August 5-6 and is part of the Hoosier Cup. Entry forms and updated info will be posted soon.

Ottie, sign us up. we'll be the first to enter your comp.

I talk to Kevin from Juicy Butts / Hot Racks and he told me this morning that Jasper was on for this year again, French lick is out, I dont see why Jeffersonville wouldn't want to be involved with the cup, you would think the Cup would be a draw for the local teams not able to go for Sams or KCBS TOY

Sad to hear about French Lick. We started our BBQ career there last year. :(

Maybe if the teams that are wanting to go to Jeffersonville call them and say something about Hoosier cup they will think more about it.

i have the jeffersonville app. and check ready to mail..i might wait until the final word comes out. just in case another contest steps up.

We already sent ours in. So we will be there no matter what.

Franklin is listed as june 24-25 No other info on it though:heh:

Back