SmokeInDaEye BBQ Boot Camp 8-7-10

Sledneck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Where do I sign up? Is my blog sufficient enough to be considered media?

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/08/prweb4335064.htm
SmokeInDaEye.com Brings Competition Cooking to Life with BBQ Boot Camp August 7-8
New York’s own Smoke In Da Eye (www.smokeindaeye.com) award winning competition barbecue team is inviting select members of the media to become honorary team members during a free BBQ boot camp to be held August 7-8 in Holtsville, NY.

SmokeInDaEye Competition BBQ
“We at SmokeInDaEye.com are dedicated to spreading the gospel of outdoor cooking and barbecue to anyone who will listen and this is only a small part of that effort,” noted Clint Cantwell, pitmaster and founder of Smoke In Da Eye.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 3, 2010
New York’s own Smoke In Da Eye award winning competition BBQ team is inviting select members of the media to become honorary team members during a free barbecue boot camp to be held August 7-8 in Holtsville, NY.
As interest in the world of competition barbecue continues to grow thanks in part to expanding coverage on such shows as TLC’s “BBQ Pitmasters,” Smoke In Da Eye wanted to allow media to take their readers and viewers on an up close look at what it really takes to be a master outdoor cook.
During the weekend, Media will get a hands-on feel for the entire process in a real contest setting, the fourth annual "Battle of the BBQ Brethren," from tips to maximizing flavor and tenderness to making sure the presentation of each category is top notch. The contest will feature teams cooking four categories – brisket, pork shoulder, ribs and chicken – over a two day period before turning them in during a two hour window Sunday to be judged on taste, tenderness and appearance.
Space is extremely limited and only accredited media will be accepted for this free VIP event. Meat for the contest will be supplied by Pellegrini's Prime Meats, Fish & Catering in Stewart Manor, NY.
“By inviting select individuals to become honorary team members for this contest, our goal is to open the world of competition barbecue to the largest audience possible. We at SmokeInDaEye.com are dedicated to spreading the gospel of outdoor cooking and barbecue to anyone who will listen and this is only a small part of that effort,” noted Clint Cantwell, pitmaster and founder of Smoke In Da Eye.
Founded in 2006, Smoke In Da Eye is an award winning competition BBQ and grilling team that has been featured by a variety of media outlets including CNN, Food Network, Serious Eats, Eatocracy and more. The team competes in various contests sanctioned by the Kansas City Barbecue Society (KCBS) and New England Barbecue Society (NEBS) throughout the Northeast. The team also manages an outdoor cooking blog, A BBQ Nation, and a popular YouTube channel. You can follow Smoke In Da Eye on Twitter .

I'd be happy to have you and your blog Sled but you are competing with another team and that would be illegal.

Sled, you is a prostitute!!! You gonna go drink with big guns and come over and shig on SIDE. Great thinking. I wonder if he got any takers on the media at his team site? Can Phil and I come over and watch???

Wouldn't that suck if I spent all that money on putting out a press release out over the newswire and no one came? I could really use an extra hand.

Back