BBQ Boat?...BoatBQ?

Grillman

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
bbqdonut248.jpg

The BBQ Donut.....as we know it's just a grill.

The fiery heart of the BBQ Donut is the gas-power grilled at its center. In the spirit of Hank Hill, the grill uses clean-burning propane to roast up steaks, burgers, hot dogs, and whatever else you can throw on it, without lugging a bag of charcoal briquettes aboard. It can even be equipped with different grill inserts.
To provide room for eating when the food is ready, a plastic table circles the grill, giving guests a spot to rest plates and drinks. It has circular cup holders molded in to prevent spillage when you hit rough waters, and to keep beverages nice and icy, there are eight separate drawers on the raft that serve as coolers.
The bench seats that ring the table like a restaurant booth will hold up to 10 guests, who can enter and exit through a small cut-out in the side (there are even grab handles to prevent them from landing face-first on the grill when entering after a few drinks). All told, the inventors claim the raft can handle up to 1,874 pounds of weight aboard once it’s in the water, which should be more than enough for a modest-sized party.
A sun shade provides relief from the sun’s brutal midday rays, and a small electric motor will putter you back to the shore when the party’s over. It’s even good for four hours of operation at its (probably modest) top speed, so adventurous operators can put on a bit of a tour while they serve up lunch or dinner.
No luxury toy is complete without accessories, and the inventors of the BBQ donut have concocted plenty to round out the experience. You can, for instance, order up LED lighting to keep your grilling party lively into the night, or a pair of bizarre powderhorn-shaped speakers to add tunes to the festivities. There’s even a “chillout pad,” which will replace the bench seats and grill with a soft, flat platform for a handful of people to lounge around on in the sun. And unless you live directly on a lake, don’t forget the trailer for hauling it from place to place.
As American readers will be disappointed to learn, the BBQ Donut is not yet available in the states, and even in Europe, they’re really meant to be purchased and rented by waterfront facilities more than individuals. We’re sure, though, that with a big enough bag of Euros, you could drive away from the German company’s headquarters with your own personal BBQ Donut. You could even skip the default advertising options and have them plaster your own name across the side for maximum ego boost. More information can be found at the BBQ Donut Web site.

http://www.bbqdonut.de/english/index.htm

933016050810302316.jpg

gal10.jpg

gal08.jpg

bbqdonut1tfbjo5784.jpg

933016050810302314.jpg

93301605081030217.jpg

looks like a south beach thing or something...maybe you see it in europe? or miami? dont know. I mean the premisei s ok...but really, I think those folks in the photos look too happy about grilled carrots.

"All told, the inventors claim the raft can handle up to 1,874 pounds of weight aboard once it’s in the water, which should be more than enough for a modest-sized party."

Gimme a break, that's me and a couple of my buddies:cool: Guess the women will just have to hang onto the sides...

"All told, the inventors claim the raft can handle up to 1,874 pounds of weight aboard once it’s in the water, which should be more than enough for a modest-sized party."

Gimme a break, that's me and a couple of my buddies:cool: Guess the women will just have to hang onto the sides...

Lol! Nice. The women could be BBQ Mermaids...

Its a gasser. Unless you are using wood chips there should be sparks.

The BBQ Donut.....as we know it's just a grill.

Especially since it's a gasser.

i must have one!
now if i only had some water...

I'd rather lick....ahhhh...nevermind...

Redneck version? Big pontoon boat with a smoker, grill, coolers, and several more rednecks...and have room to stumble around...

Dang not available in the USA yet. Tow behind to a party cove??? No Lake Superior cruises though.

Back