The Throwdown Boys (and Girls)

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Boredom plus Vodka equals chit like this. A work in progress....

picture.php

If you never saw Trailer Park Boys, you won't get this. I loved that farking show.

CD :becky:

I'm kinda worried since I can pick out several people, but not myself. I'm wondering how CD sees me?? :shocked:

Maybe it's time to come out of hiding???? :behindsofa:

I think I recognize Eggplant Man! :shock:

I think CD needs another bottle of vodka.

I'm kinda worried since I can pick out several people, but not myself. I'm wondering how CD sees me?? :shocked:

Maybe it's time to come out of hiding???? :behindsofa:

Well, there are still five characters unassigned. Mr. Lahey, Lucy, J-Roc, Trinity (the kid) and T (holding the SPAM).

Who are you?

Well, there are still five characters unassigned. Mr. Lahey, Lucy, J-Roc, Trinity (the kid) and T (holding the SPAM).

Who are you?

Given those fine choices, I guess J-Roc would be the one. You could put a corn head on his head, or "cornhusker" instead of "Compton"? Just ideas.

ptht506.jpg

I just added the series to my instant Netflix to see just how big of a mistake I just made.

Wayyyyy tooo much time on your hands CD!

Other than that.... bloody funny!

Cheers!

Bill

I've never seen the show, but it sure looks like it would be fun... I like the cast of characters, but I'm not sure what Gore means about Eggplant man? :confused:

Update: We MUST have SmokinAussie in there.

picture.php

BTW, that is ecode next to Gore (AKA, Ricky), but I have know idea how to customize her. I think we all know who Redhot is.

CD

It would be a BBQ Pitmasters spin-off (season one). It would follow us week by week at each throwdown and then see the judging results at the end.

Back