View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:24 AM   #75
TailGateJoecom
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_in_KC View Post
Poorly written? Seriously? How about YOU join our rules committee that includes with Phil and Neil and let's straighten it out. You have the answers apparently and you're withholding them from all of KCBS.
If people can read the rules and come up with some easy and simple ways to circumvent them and go against the spirit of the rule while staying within the letter of the rule, then yeah, I would say it maybe needs to be written a little better. Not trying to make that personal with anyone involved on the board. And not trying to be on any committee, I want to cook and compete, not sit on a board. I do think it would be pretty easy to take what was said in this thread, figure out everyone's issues with the new rule, and then incorporate that into making the rule better.

In the end I am sure everyone here, including you since I guess you are taking the time to create these rules, wants competitve bbq to grow and prosper with competitors who exhibit sportsmanship and a competitive nature while being a fun family friendly atmosphere where everyone plays by the rules. No need to get defensive.
[B][COLOR=Green][URL="http://www.tailgatejoe.com"]TailgateJoe.com[/URL] -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party[/COLOR][/B]
[B]Fast Eddy's Cookshack:[/B] Dual FEC120s
[B]Meadow Creek:[/B] BBQ42
[B]Weber:[/B] Ranch Kettle, 22.5 WSM, OTG 22.5
[B]Pit Barrel Cooker[/B]
[B]Crown Verity gassers:[/B] 4 MCBs from 36-72 inch
[B]Instagram/[/B][B][B]Twitter[/B]/Facebook: [/B]@tailgatejoe
[B]Youtube: @tailgatejoedotcom[/B]
TailGateJoecom is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->