• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Choc. Org@sm - Not Q but amazing

I have had these before and they are ridiculously good. They are diabetes waiting to happen though!!

I think if you could add some bacon to it it would be perfect

Funny you say that? I was discussing these with co-workers and we thought of adding bacon chips to the oreo layer.

Actually, if you added espresso :shocked: to the chocolate batter, that adds a whole new dimension to chocolate brownies. :tea:
I actually thought about doing this! I figuring a tablespoon of espresso will intensify the chocolate.

Well thanks for this idea! Got me hooked immediately and went out to pick up some supplies. I used home made Toll House Cookie dough with coarse chopped salted mixed nuts, NO peanuts!, as the base. Topped off the brownie mix with caramel filled chocolate. Off the hook! Wife and son loved it but she said I should not ever make it again. My reply? "How about with some bacon?"

Yeah, I'll be making these again sometime. Again, thanks for the idea!

Well thanks for this idea! Got me hooked immediately and went out to pick up some supplies. I used home made Toll House Cookie dough with coarse chopped salted mixed nuts, NO peanuts!, as the base. Topped off the brownie mix with caramel filled chocolate. Off the hook! Wife and son loved it but she said I should not ever make it again. My reply? "How about with some bacon?"

Yeah, I'll be making these again sometime. Again, thanks for the idea!

Awesome!! Glad to hear it!

Back