Okay, I guess I have to go back and read your entire post. I generally can't get past the first couple of sentences of your posts without nodding off, or losing faith in the human race.

CD :becky:
Just make sure you read the correct post...
Well, I could have talked about the Mornay sauce used in my Au Gratin potatoes, made from a blonde roux made with choped garlic sauteed in the butter, whole milk and cheddar cheese. However, I didn't want to come off all snooty or anything like that.:laugh: Especially since the other sides so far in this Throwdown don't have any sauces on them!:becky:

Then there is the sauce I created in the apples, which is arguably a caramel sauce.

Didn't realize this could pass... I guess it IS saussy! :wink:

Prime Angus ribeye with Asparagus, potato and some saucy béarnaise over the top...

dc48a75d.jpg

61bea7c4.jpg

8477ef6e.jpg

Entry shot:
a45e4ae5.jpg

Original thread is HERE. Thanks for looking guys...
Cheers!

Great meatballs, Bob, and lovely steak, Phrasty!

Okay, I guess I have to go back and read your entire post. I generally can't get past the first couple of sentences of your posts without nodding off, or losing faith in the human race.

CD :becky:

We've warned Chris before about using those 3-syllable words. :tsk: Perhaps you should get a tutor to help with your reading. We could save a lot of bandwidth if we didn't have to explain everything to you three times. I'm blaming all the server-is-busy errors on you from now on. :tsk:

http://www.starfall.com/

Doh, Phrasty broke photobucket.

I think I finally have a plan for this TD. Now I just need to motivate.

planning+stage.jpg

:heh: I fixed it... Had to open a can of whoop ass.

Back