Supacarnefunkyluciousexpletivadeshaba

B

barbefunkoramaque

I have no farking idea what it is but I made it and they liked it. For stuffed tacos.

View attachment 31286
Trimmed with Popdaddy's Butt Glitter Sprinkle plus lots of Chaka Kahn and Carlos Santana. A little large grain action tossed on top too. No Fred Westly slather.

View attachment 31288
No Sam Cooke, just the meat placed into a mothership without a high hat, no billy ocean or Billy Dee added, Heatwave at about 300. Flat was Juuuust getting tender in parts after 4 Morris Days.

View attachment 31289
Add your favorite bassist, some Prince, smash some Rick James in the Face and toss in, add Tito Puente and his shoes, Freddie Prince, some good Bovine Juice and Sir Duke, close the High Hat Up and continue the heatwave. I did unbook the Brisket though.

View attachment 31290
When its done and ready to shred remove the shoes.

View attachment 31291
Finshed and ready to go.

I did drain and strain the fat and returned the drippings back though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit I can't find my Cap'n Crunch Popdaddy decoder ring. Looks damn good though!

Was gonna say that all sounds great but didnt under stand a word!

heard ya loud and clear!!! I'd like roll some of that up...in a burrito (of course.. ;-))

Looks very good Did not understand much of what you said but one does not have too to eat and enjoy good food

Wrap that up in some Martha Stewarts (tortillas. plain, flat and white.) And you are good to go.

That looks very nice. I could eat that for a week. Good base for all sorts of meals.

:lol::lol::lol:...Dude...the title alone was irresistable...:p Good stuff Donnie! :biggrin:

Back