• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Good Brisket Wishes

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I'm doing Brisket tomorrow at the N Texas (mini) Bash so everyone Wish me Luck and Good Thoughts so I don't turn out a Bad One. :shock: :mrgreen:

I'm doing Brisket tomorrow at the N Texas (mini) Bash so everyone Wish me Luck and Good Thoughts so I don't turn out a Bad One. :shock: :mrgreen:
Wishing good thoughts, but worst case, I don't end up with pulled pork leftovers. I was hoping for a 4lb butt but Kroger only had a 6.7 lb'er.

There is always Cabo to wash it down in case it sucks :wink:

Good luck Smitty! Hope you take pics at the bash for us.

I'll have my DSLR there...hope to post some during the bash as well depending on connectivity there.

What can go wrong? No one there will know a good brisket from a bad one. :rolleyes:

Just do what you normally do. It will be fine.

Oh! Try to time the brisket to be done after the booze is flowing. No one will know the difference!

OOOHH!!! The air over N. Texas will smell good tomorrow. Makes me homesick. You guys have a blast and some good eats.

Blessings,
Omar

Someone said this is required to make it an official Bash...looks like it will be official!

No, the blowing up of a can of SPAM in a smoker is required for it to be an official Brethren Bash. You know you want to.

Wish I had cashed in some FFM so I could have been there, just to test it and the rest of the Q! Maybe next time.

Best of luck Smitty! I think you got covered.

Luck? You don't need luck just go out there and knock it out of the park. It is hard to over cook it so when it is probe tender pull it off and it will be great! It is Brisket after all.

Better not risk failure. Bring the crock pot and Kraft BBQ sauce. :becky:

Seriously though, good on you for doing a brisket. Bet you nail it. :thumb:

Found a lil 10 lb'r

null_zps1f2b540b.jpg

Hot damn! Can't wait! Breakfast fatty, pig shots, pork shoulder are all prepped and in the fridge. Just gotta load up and get ice in the morning...

Back