• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Monkey Muffins

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After reading a post about Monkey Muffins (mini monkey bread) by The Pioneer woman cooks I decided to try it out myself. Since I didn’t have any leftover dough, I used some canned biscuits. I split them into 3 parts before putting them in the muffin pan. They came out great! I think I will try some variations in the coming days.

Here are a couple of pics:
SDC10477.jpg
Monkey Muffin

SDC10478.jpg
Muffin Split

Thanks to The Pioneer Woman Cooks and Steamy Kitchen for pointing me to her site.

Enjoy!
Bigmista

We use the cheapy 4 cans pack for a dollar and work great. Love that stuff hmm hadnt made them in awhile...

That's looking good...I just showed this thread to the wife, I think she'll be trying it soon!..Thanks...:mrgreen:

firecrackerjack

This just gave me some ideas. How about pecan rolls or sweet rolls in muffin tins?

First cooking our chicken in muffin tins and now this.

They look delicious! So when are you gonna do the bacon bit mod?

looking real good! thanks for reminding me about the pioneer woman site. I had read a little article in So Living and meant to add to my favs but couldn't recall the name.

I bet RTD tries them on a egg.... Just sayin

already done did it... in 4" clay pots. i ain't supposed to be eatin stuff like that, so i don't make em anymore.

dang those look good, mista!

Will have to sneak those past Momma in the form of a surprise. Glad there is no nutritional info on the recipe. She reads that stuff. "GASP. Just look at the calories".

Back