• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pigs & Peaches, 8/20 & 8/21

Redheart

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
A little help please!

Uncle Bud's is competing and vending this event. Dave is handling the vending & I have the comp. Since Dave & I are a 2 man team, I am looking for a little help prepping boxes, tending cookers and turn-in.

if you are interested in lending a hand, having fun and hopefully taking a walk or 2, drop me an email, pm or post here.

A little help please!

Uncle Bud's is competing and vending this event. Dave is handling the vending & I have the comp. Since Dave & I are a 2 man team, I am looking for a little help prepping boxes, tending cookers and turn-in.

if you are interested in lending a hand, having fun and hopefully taking a walk or 2, drop me an email, pm or post here.

I'd love to, but I just found out that we are cooking that weekend, but if you have this dilemna another time, please let me know. Our team only cooks about 4-5 times a season.

We usually have extra hands for this show. If you end up short come look us up - I'm sure we can find you some help.

Gowan Fenley
Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse

Red,

I will prob have my hands full, but I look forward to meeting you at the comp. If I hear of someone good I'll send them your way!

Luck,
Boat

Back