Fark it

Then the point of buying something like this escapes me.
I ain't doing this cable thing forever. When I am done I may do some catering/ concessions type stuff. Better to get it now while I can than later when I can't.

besides it will fit nicely cockeyed in a 20 by 20 slot.

It's official. I called him. I'm taking it. Hey Bill, how about a little concession job for the whole family next year?

I will have it next Friday or the following Monday or Tuesday.

ANNOUNCMENT... Some guy named Greg in Indiana registed for all 25 spots in the Gary Indiana BSBS BBQ competition on Feb 30-31...

:D

colt45 said:
ANNOUNCMENT... Some guy named Greg in Indiana registed for all 25 spots in the Gary Indiana BSBS BBQ competition on Feb 30-31...

:D

Drinking early?

Illinois Colt, and those February dates aren't ever coming around.

Aren't you with the Long Island school system?

nuff said

hell... I'm still at work...

BAH... maybe the fridge has a beer in it...

Congrats on your new toy Greg. I like the name Willie, for: Willie the Wanker on Wheels. 8)

New Twist

I just talked to one of my partners who also happens to own a restaurant. He is all excited about the possibilities for catering and concessions with this beast. Looks like I am jumping into the catering and concessions business.

We probably won't get heavy into it this year yet, but will gear up for a good start in the spring.

Here goes yet another adventure in the world of smoke. This makes a lot more sense than using that beast for cookoffs. I guess I had that in mind when I bought it anyway.

Even better news, that means I need to buy a different rig for cookoffs. Just kidding. I think I will go with Bill's idea and use a bunch of WSMs.

Holy Sheep Dip Dewd!

That is fricking awesome man.

Congrats!

peace
mike

Back