***Vote - BBQ Brethren "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "WSM/Bullet Smoker vs. Kamado!" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote was torn between Cajun Ty and Toast, I have a weakness for asparagus, so the bright vivid color of them really captured me.

Moose would have probably had my vote if he would have had a closer shot of that porterhouse...

But to all who entered, they were all great entries... Congratulations to all who took the time to enter.

Can I change my vote to CharredApron? He has that beautiful shoulder and zero votes... :sad:

Ok, leave the vote, but someone show him some love.

Don't even need the six pack, but sorry but I'm gonna have to goose the Moose! My vote goes for CharredApron!

Hey now. I only wanted him to get one vote. Now he's tied with me and will probably pass me!

I reckon Toast is away past the Bell Tower now.
As a runner up, let me be the first to congratulate you Toast, on such a masterful entry!
We can certainly see how you took out the Q4 2013 Master of The Throw Down!
:yo:

Last edited:
I reckon Toast is away past the Bell Tower now.
As a runner up, let me be the first to congratulate you Toast, on such a masterful entry!
We can certainly see how you took out the Q4 2013 Master of The Throw Down!
:yo:

Thanks bucc but it's not over yet. Never count chickens, fat lady sings and all that. Then there's the ...Moose curse. :cool:

Thanks bucc but it's not over yet. Never count chickens, fat lady sings and all that. Then there's the ...Moose curse. :cool:

Yeah, right. Moose curse. Leaves a pile hidden on the way to the mail box and waits to snicker. That's a CURSE? An irritant, certainly, but...

Congrats Toast!

Yeah Toast looks like you got this one :thumb: congrats, atleast i didnt get a zero on my first TD :twitch::biggrin1:

Back