• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooking Class cancersuckschicago.com 2nd Annual Cooking class/fundraiser

Thanks to those that have signed up. Sure does make a cold weekend a little warmer... :thumb:

Cant wait!! Registration and money sent in Sat. and just made the hotel reservations.

Ken

The Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation is proud to announce that we have had our best year of collecting funds in our 7 year history! This year we will be making donations of $40,000 for cancer research and to assist those that are fighting cancer. It sure does humble us that we have been able to last as long as we ...have and to continue to increase our amounts each year. To date, we have raised almost $200,000 dollars! Just stupid kind of numbers.

Thank you for all the support!

The Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation and cancersuckschicago.com
Scottie

Attachments

• My girls xmas '01.JPG
    My girls xmas '01.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 133
Hi Scott,

Impressive efforts. :thumb:

I don't have any interest in competing, but I am local and interested in learning. Do you think this would be a good class for someone just starting out, but not competing?

Thanks

Hi Scott,

Impressive efforts. :thumb:

I don't have any interest in competing, but I am local and interested in learning. Do you think this would be a good class for someone just starting out, but not competing?

Thanks

Absolutely!!

I attended last year and didn't have any interest competing either. I was so intrigued with competition BBQ after the class that i entered my first comp two months later. :becky::becky:

Rich is being humble as well...

The first class we had backyarders,CBJ's and a former Chicago Bear. I had to stand on a parking stop so I felt more on his size... ;) honestly, these classes are what you want to get out of them. So would you have the opportunity to gain knowledge? My quick answer is yes.

Scottie

Rich is being humble as well...

The first class we had backyarders,CBJ's and a former Chicago Bear. I had to stand on a parking stop so I felt more on his size... ;) honestly, these classes are what you want to get out of them. So would you have the opportunity to gain knowledge? My quick answer is yes.

Scottie

You know i forgot about the former Chicago Bear. Have you heard from him or know if he is still cooking? He was a super nice guy.

I still talk with Fred. He'll be competing in a year or so... Waiting for his kids to get a little older.

Scottie, I will be sending mine in shortly. Is there anyone else from central Iowa attending? I would like to carpool over.

Back