• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The UPS Man Cometh...

You must have found a non Amazon sourced one

I am a Prime member but Amazon does offer free delivery over $25 for in stock ittems

Congrats! Looks like a lot of fun. I wonder how it performs with a thinner crust seeing it will cook so quickly.

Congrats! Looks like a lot of fun. I wonder how it performs with a thinner crust seeing it will cook so quickly.

Lots of guys on pizzamaking.com are using it for Neopolitan pizza with 90 second bake times with great looking results. I'll probably play around with that at some point.

I have done some real thin NY pies. In the middle of the dough before topping I could actually see through it. Good thing it was in the middle and not towards the outer section.

Nice pizza Ron.

OK, I lied.... just re-checked my Amazon acct and I'll have it by the end of the week. It's the pizza peel that I ordered that wont be here until the end of April/early May. Its coming from Amazon too and is in stock. I sent Amazon an email asking what's the deal.

Sorry to hijack your thread Ron L. ....Nice pies!

OK, I lied.... just re-checked my Amazon acct and I'll have it by the end of the week. It's the pizza peel that I ordered that wont be here until the end of April/early May. Its coming from Amazon too and is in stock. I sent Amazon an email asking what's the deal.

Sorry to hijack your thread Ron L. ....Nice pies!

No worries! I hope your makes it in one piece!

More pies Ronelle

Maybe later in the week. My wife wants corned beef hash and eggs for dinner tonight :-D

Lots of guys on pizzamaking.com are using it for Neopolitan pizza with 90 second bake times with great looking results. I'll probably play around with that at some point.

90 seconds? That is crazy fast. Not a lot of wiggle room with that timing. I grew up with thin crust New Haven style pizza and haven't been able to replicate it with anything at home. Haven't put my best foot forward either. This looks like it can get it done. Thanks for sharing.

No worries! I hope your makes it in one piece!

Maybe later in the week. My wife wants corned beef hash and eggs for dinner tonight :-D

Eggcellent - I was wondering what's for dinner.

I haven't ordered one (yet). A new model is reputedly due in a couple of months. Testing my won't power.

Meanwhile, the local Red Baron pizza is good (not relate to the grocery store brand). And I am hanging on your evaluations.:confused:

Last edited:
90 seconds? That is crazy fast. Not a lot of wiggle room with that timing. I grew up with thin crust New Haven style pizza and haven't been able to replicate it with anything at home. Haven't put my best foot forward either. This looks like it can get it done. Thanks for sharing.

I saw this while looking at dough recipes. I have no idea how authentic it is, but you could give it a shot.

http://doughgenerator.allsimbaseball9.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=24

Strange. To get a rise, yeast usually needs something to feed it. Nothing there. It is basically flour and water (we used for paste in grade school).

I just did that recipe the other week. I liked it.

My favorite off that site is Gluten Boys NY. I make that every week.

I'll probably make some of that to use over the weekend. Is there a brand of flour that you use?

Back