A BBQ Brethren Event **NYS Championship. 4th annual Battle of The BBQ Brethren. August 7-8. Application is up ***

Thankyou

Just wanted to thank Ma's Que Crew, TNT Dynamite and Yankee Rebels for being the first three to send in the apps and for signing up for the fundraising "peoples choice" competition! Its very much appreciated! Thankyou! Look foward to meeting everybody.

P.O. Rich Gorgone PAL Special Needs Coordinator

P.S. If anybody has any questions/concerns feel free to email me: scspecialpal@optonline.net or call 631-852-6109

As a follow up to Rich's post we have about a dozen judges signed up already.

That's pretty quick and great to see.

If you can't compete and would like to judge, we would love to have you. The application is up at:

www.bbqbattleli.com

Eric

Update...There may be some confusion over whether or not you can email the applications in. YOU CAN NOT EMAIL THE COMPLETED APPS BACK TO ME. Please mail (old school) the completed apps back to me. TO: Att: P.O. Rich Gorgone PAL
30 Yaphank ave
Yaphank N.Y. 11980

The big twins...great.... :) Let me know guys!!! Is it a case of ribs again? Can fit the whole case int eh spice without a problem. We may need it too ;) Probably not though :) Scott

Yak,

Thanks, I should not need the Spicewine, if things go as planned. I am cooking with a East Coast brother and Mista cannot make it!

I noticed that earlier in the week. Bob and I were talking about it at work today. I guess with the loss of the Mulanes we're really going to start to feel the burden of KCBS here in the Northeast.

where did they go ?

Looking forward to the comp. check went out last week.........

i am only use to keeping warm at comps, now i gotta figure how to keep coooool

cmon guys!! I spoke to Rich yesterday. We are 7 weeks out and only 15 signups. The apps have to be in 2 weeks prior because of the board of health regulations for the peoples choice stuff.

This is a great venue and we are going from previous years october weather to august weather, and even better, its for a great cause.. get the applications in!

WE need some out of state teams too! where are u guys from CT, PA, VA and MD.. dont be shy!

Darn, thats the same weekend as our Maine comp. That's too bad, we were hoping to compete in a Brethren Battle this year. Maybe next year. :cry:

WE need some out of state teams too! where are u guys from CT, PA, VA and MD.. dont be shy![/QUOTE]

On my way to visit my Dad in the Hospital for Father's Day.... in Naples, FL..

Don't know if I will make it to a Comp this year...

If I do ...it would be great to do Battle of the BBQ Brethren!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

BTW...it would be rude not to invite I-Que...the World Champions!!!

Back