Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Parkinson's Smoke Out - Evansville, IN

Less than 20 days now! Ext. forecast looks like we'll be in the mid 60's (which I'm sure will change a thousand times before than) and there shouldn't be any of the white crap!

Got my first practice cook in this last weekend and getting pumped up for the event!

Mark and I will be cooking in Evansville so if we can help our fellow brethren out by bringing you an order from the store to save you on shipping make sure to place the order by April 2nd at noon with a note to bring it to Evansville.

There is also a potluck dinner going on Friday night for those interested. Admission to the party is a dish to pass!

The VERY early forecast is 62 on Friday and 63 on Saturday. 50/50 chance of rain showers. Low of 44 Friday night. Not too bad at all. Hopefully this only improves as we get closer.

Hello all I represent the team Livy-Q and will be at the Evansville cook. This will be my first contest and I am looking forward to meeting all of you. There is one thing I do not understand and that is What is happening on Sunday at this cook? --Livy

This is our first year at this contest too Livy. BBQ contests are often part of larger festivals. I imagine that the Parkinson's festival goes on through Sunday...nothing involving BBQ teams. Look forward to meeting you. Please feel free to stop by "Little Michigan" and say hi...most of us don't bite, and some of us might offer you a drink

Sunday is when most of us cry from the the results at Saturday's awards ceremony. You are more than welcome to join.

Looks like it might be a bit chilly. Highs for Friday and Saturday forecasted in the mid 50's and overnight low in the mid 30's. Of course in Michigan we call that shorts weather!

Looks like today's extended is showing a 30% of rain for the weekend. If southern IN is anything like michigan, it will change 10 more times in the next 6 days.

It looks good to me so far. As of 8:15 EST the Friday before

weather.jpg

When I looked today the temps above were about the same. Although it looks like we may have some rain Friday morning. I can handle that.

Back