• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Is there a Brethren Discount?

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I have an order for accessories I want to place and I was wondering if you had a "Brethren" coupon code at check-out???

Since just about all of my customers are brethren I price everything as fairly as possibe...sorry...

• Thanks
Reactions: mjl
Priced fairly? I don't think so. You're cheating yourself!

I picked up a couple of 5 lb bags of rub from you recently, and with your prices it was a no brainer. And the shipping was fast too!

P.S. Thanks for the donating the UDS kit to the Battle of the BBQ Brethren raffles.

Placed an order and arrived in great shape due to proper packaging.

I am Very Happy with my order, and extremely happy with the free shipping.

Any recommendations on a good rub in bulk without a ton of salt.

I bought one 5lb bag of rub and it turns food into a salt lick. I bought spices and re-mixed to make it compatible with edible food.

Looking for something good in bulk and in a reasonable price range so it can be liberally applied. Some of the rubs I've seen are priced like they contain Gold Dust.

Since just about all of my customers are brethren I price everything as fairly as possibe...sorry...

From my perspective your prices are excellent, especially when factoring in free shipping for an order exceeding a certain amount which is a GREAT courtesy in my book. Shipping is fast and customer service is outstanding.
Oh, and the website rocks.:thumb::thumb:

Back